Friday, August 31, 2007

Should I or Shouldn't I ??

Joe's first game  " The Island Cup" is tomorrow against our rivals in Friday Harbor.
To show team spirit should I dye my hair "viking blue" or not.  My gray hair would look rather striking I think.  The dye is permanent.   Might last all football season? What do you think?


6 comments:

old dog said...

Hey Mom... the dye is not permanent. It will last at most 2 - 3 weeks. Hardly long enough. But I think the dye is a bit purplish too... Blazing purplish blue wings!

old shoe said...

Go for it Beast! You only live once.

Patricia said...

I wish i could be there to see the out come of the dye job! are you going to paint your face too? Well what ever you do you will look fabulous darling. GO VIKINGS!
Love Patricia

Myles-Era Family said...

Go for it Theresa!!!
Life is too short and you are my hero!!

xo Ronna

joyfilledlife said...

Hey Teresa! Go for it. :-D

Heather

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! If you don't dye your hair blue, you just might feel blue. Better to have blue hair and be oh so cool, then feeling blue. You go girl! And you go to Joe. Go Vikings! I use to be a Viking way back in High School. "We're the Vikings of the Valley, standing bold and true... with colors waving o'er us, red and white and blue..." Call me up sometime, and I'll sing it to ya. Ha ha... have fun cuties.