Yes, in downtown Eastsound we have seen Jesus. Turns out the stable is a large Berry Bush. The Angels sing "I'll have a Blue Christmas Without You" but look very heavenly at night. The Holy Family lives in Heavenly Peace on the front lawn of Orcas Online. This is across the street from the Village Christmas Tree. I think Jesus likes the lights on the tree.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Jesus has been Sighted in Eastsound!
Yes, in downtown Eastsound we have seen Jesus. Turns out the stable is a large Berry Bush. The Angels sing "I'll have a Blue Christmas Without You" but look very heavenly at night. The Holy Family lives in Heavenly Peace on the front lawn of Orcas Online. This is across the street from the Village Christmas Tree. I think Jesus likes the lights on the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is adorable. We gave Robb's brother a plastic, lighted nativity set a couple years ago, complete with cow. And in true South Balto style, George declared it "A Christmas Miracle"!!!
Post a Comment