Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In Between Pictures and Teas is Oatmeal

I am not picking on oatmeal. I had it for breakfast and it was fine.
Today is kind of a blah day.  I feel a little tired. It's rainy and chilly and it just makes you want to pull the plug on the outside world.  I know, poor me. Must be the let down after such a fairy tale tea party.  I did get to knit with some friends which lightened the day.  Not every day can be noteworthy right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was blah yesterday too! Hopefully the sun will come out today and that will perk us up. Knitting was fun!

Lavishly Loved said...

You think you have it bad...it was my birthday yesterday and one of my lifelong friends forgot. Again.
Poor ME :( I never forget her birthday.....
But it was a good day anyway, got to go out to lunch (stuffed shrimp with imperial crab, major yummige) and got a can of my favorite tea on the way home.