Thursday, October 2, 2008

Slow Down and Smell the Fumes

So when I finished cleaning at a home today I walked outside to see this pretty little fawn nibbling on a bush. It seems an odd time of year for one so small, so I told her it was all right to eat and wait a minute ' til I could get my camera operational.


Then I was feeling all pleased with myself for a few moments before I got to the "open road" to find that I would be going nowhere fast.  Being the blogger that I am, I had to document my speed if you can call it that.













And lastly I just had to take a picture of the reason for my dismay.  Then I had to remind myself of the cute little fawn and how I needed to slow down and smell the fumes.  The tanker driver was nice enough to pull over to a wide spot as soon as he could.  By then my attitude was already adjusted.  

No comments: