I have been challenged that for a pig lover there is a suspicious lack of pigs on the blog. Well far be it for me to back down from a challenge. There is one pig that stands out this month and that is our Camden pig. What is a Camden pig, you may ask? Since our mission trip in the spring we have designated this bank to hold loose change and "leftover" bills to send to Urban Promise. We dump it out every so often and send it on to be used where it's most needed. I was surprised that this time it added up to $42. You just never know. So Merry Christmas Urban Promise.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Show Me the Pig
I have been challenged that for a pig lover there is a suspicious lack of pigs on the blog. Well far be it for me to back down from a challenge. There is one pig that stands out this month and that is our Camden pig. What is a Camden pig, you may ask? Since our mission trip in the spring we have designated this bank to hold loose change and "leftover" bills to send to Urban Promise. We dump it out every so often and send it on to be used where it's most needed. I was surprised that this time it added up to $42. You just never know. So Merry Christmas Urban Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment