Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Updates...

I can't think of a better way to start the post than this picture. Our Christmas day together was quite relaxed. I think Angie had too much sugar and she was irritated at Jenny for starting on book one of a trilogy. Everybody's got their own idea of how to relax...
Now Rick is having a close look at his hair shafts. Really. He was given a USB microscope. It is pretty cool and of course the magnified subject appears on your computer screen. This little number kept Rick busy for a long time...
Back to Angie, the girl with too much energy... So now she is having a turn on the Wii Fit Plus and lovin' it. We didn't bother to get dressed till later in the day...
Nope, Rick still has not moved from his chair! Seen here eating his lump of coal out of his stocking. Somehow I think his lump of coal was pretty deluxe.
Joe is seen here modeling his brand new goose down Eddie Bower make it through this winter coat. He has been so cold walking around campus at all hours of the day and night that we had to invest in some "body armor". It is awesome, and the fur zips off too.
Jenny, amid the spoils of the day. That is also her favorite place to park it and read, knit, whatever... right in front of the stove.
Angie's got music again! Her car came with a sad system that left her longing for a change. I think anything would have been an upgrade!
Angie bought us a sweet little tree, complete with lights. It had more lights on it than we have ever crammed on before. I really enjoyed it.
Lastly a sad sneak preview at the Christmas cards that are still being made, and will probably get sent next year. I just couldn't juggle everything this year, so I've given myself a little grace. Merry Christmas to all, and Happy New Year Too!

No comments: