We don't go out enough... but this was a special night and Bilbo's was treating all it's sweetheart customers to a shared dessert! Ricky picked a peach cobbler and it was yum, but to quote a dear friend "it's not worth the calories unless it's chocolate". I'll pick chocolate next time. Rick was just happy to hear there would be a next time!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy St. Valentine's Day: at Bilbo's
We don't go out enough... but this was a special night and Bilbo's was treating all it's sweetheart customers to a shared dessert! Ricky picked a peach cobbler and it was yum, but to quote a dear friend "it's not worth the calories unless it's chocolate". I'll pick chocolate next time. Rick was just happy to hear there would be a next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw, you guys look so cute!
Who is that lovely lady??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Theresa, you look great! When did you start the challenge? What did you do to lose the weight? Hey, Rick is pretty good lookin' himself! The sweater is classic Angie, she always is at the top of her game.
Wow don't you look great. I hadn't visited your blog in awhile. So are all the kids off away at school now?
Katelyn & I are going to the canyon for a couple of days over spring break, you wanna join us:)?
Post a Comment