I Love You More Than I Can Say
You Filled Our Lives With Love Each Day
You Cooked, You Cleaned, You Created Beautiful Things With Those Two Small Hands And That Dutiful Heart
You Are So Much More Than What You Do. But That Helped Us Put A Label On It Because You Didn't Seek Praise.
I Only Wish I Could Have Lavished More Love And Praise On You When I Lived Nearer. There Has Never Been One Dearer To My Heart.
I Love You More Than Smooth Skin, Perfect Teeth, Easy Conversation. I Love You Today Because You Are God's Gift And Provision In My Life As Mother, Teacher, Friend.
So I Send My Greetings Through My Sister And I Say I Love You Mom And Happy Birthday. Your Chocolate Will Be In The Mail Today!!
1 comment:
You are an amazing daughter Theresa. And an amazing woman.
xo Love to you and your mom.
Ronna
Post a Comment