I found a cool book in the public library called "Deploy That Fabric". This is one of the ideas for using old service uniforms. I am making this throw for Jenny using one of her old uniforms from ROTC. They changed the camo pattern so this is perfect for using and yet still holds lots of memories for Jenny. I figure it will most likely be used by Sakura while Mom is at work.
I have been more than rotten at keeping in touch. Life has been way too busy. I am sewing, gardening, cleaning, cleaning some more and Jenny came for a week long visit. I tried to just do the minimum for working and spent my time with her. We had a great time and some of those pics are on her camera... which I will get to share those photos soon.
Hope your summer is heating up (of course I would say that since 60's is heating up for us.)
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful quilt, she will love it! Hannah has been getting into sewing and has made her first quilt. She enjoys creating beautiful things too!
Post a Comment