Thursday, September 13, 2012
Nugget Boucher
This is one of the cutest pictures I have of Nugget. She is hard to photograph being so dark. She loves the snow and frolics like a puppy in it. She dislikes the rain and wants to come inside and hide away. She has been declining over the last year, sleeping most of her day. She was fairly deaf and losing her sight. She had a tumor and it was going to require an operation. At the ripe age of 16 1/2 we decided it was time for her to rest in peace. I miss her and her presence. She treed a coon on the house just days before her end. She went out with her boots on. You know she lived her entire life at this house. She rests in the shade of the butterfly bush next to her dear friend Patches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We were so very sorry to hear of Nugget's passing. She was one of a kind. Hugs to all of you!
I still expect to see her when I come home. When I walk the yard and I almost bought her a good dog bone at the store before I realized... I now it takes time, but I don't want her to fade. I told her she was my empty nest insurance. But it is her absence that makes my nest feel empty.
I will truly miss nuugggie! RIPIDH ( rest in peace in doggie heaven).
Post a Comment