It is hard to believe that a year has gone by since your 160th (combined ) Birthday Party. I was just looking through a few of my favorite photos of you and wanted to pay tribute to the Best Father In Law I could ever EVER have imagined having. And you've been my Father (in law) for 30 years now. To say I am blessed is just the tip of the Iceberg. This picture of you and Kathy at Grace Clinic is a tribute to your caring spirit towards others.
I am glad we finally had a chance to get out on the water with you to crab and enjoy the beautiful day. I don't recall if we got any keepers that day, but it was just superb weather. Remember the wind in your hair?
When you come to Orcas Island I think there is a switch on you somewhere that moves to the RELAX position. That is what I love about your visits. You really know how to enjoy the moment. With our flag flying in the background this portrait looks downright patriotic.
And you really surprised and delighted me to take time while in Washington DC on the IJM prayer conference to meet Barb, Robb and your newest Great-Granddaughter Maureen (Mo). This made me feel so loved and I know it spoke volumes of love to Barb and Robb. Thank You so Much for Who you Are. THE MOST THOUGHTFUL AND WONDERFUL FATHER,
As a Birthday Tribute we have made a contribution to the International Justice Mission on your behalf. We love you bunches Dad (and MOM).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment