Monday, January 14, 2008

Sweet 16 No Longer



Yes, this Wednesday Joe will turn 17.  Sixteen was a "sweet" year but 17 will be Awesome!
We will stop by the Dept. of Licensing for a learner's permit on our way to see the surgeon to get a Birthday xray! Hopefully all is well and on track for a healed leg.  Driver's Ed begins at the end of the month. Life is Very Good.

5 comments:

Barb Mowery said...

Wait--I thought his birthday was the 14th?!?!

old dog said...

I'm pretty sure I remember the day he was born. It was the day we started bombing in the Gulf War 1991.

old dog said...

your box got here on Mon. and Joe is dying to open it... "She always sends the best stuff"...

Barb Mowery said...

I wasn't accusing you of having the day wrong! :) I was admitting that we have the day wrong. But it did get us to mail his gift on time, thank goodness. :)

old dog said...

No sweat about the date... I was just tiredly (is that a word?) thinking back and remembering :)
He loves the cube, No one else better mess with it.