Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Procrastination




Sometimes procrastination can take on gargantuan dimensions. 

 Take the article about the wash cloth.  Simple knitting project, right?  Sure, but #1 finished up looking like a platypus.  So did I rush to finish #2 to erase the bad taste in my mouth? NO. 

We decided to finish the floor with laminate. Oh, and then there's the bead board that I always wanted to do but could never find the supplies and money at the same time.  But the old chair rail was higher than the new... so repainting is a must. Yikes. Will this nightmare ever end?  Rick is having nightmares about all the cut outs he has to do with the bead board. I am managing the paint and though it is not the original #1 choice of color, it is a close second.  Since I had to take everything off the walls, what better time to rethink groupings of paintings? 
 Man, I should have just finished the wash cloth.

2 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

I would finish the washcloth....

Patricia said...

Finish the wash cloth silly!