Well we had a splendid luncheon today. The weather was sunny and crisp with no rain to dampen the mood. I found out that Iris had me for a pal, and of course I had her. I had suspected her from the start, but because I am such a terrible guesser, I decided not to get overly confident. I only took a couple photos, but this shows the soup bar, and the salads on the table. Oh my, we sure do have good cooks on Orcas Island.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Secret Pals No Longer!
Well we had a splendid luncheon today. The weather was sunny and crisp with no rain to dampen the mood. I found out that Iris had me for a pal, and of course I had her. I had suspected her from the start, but because I am such a terrible guesser, I decided not to get overly confident. I only took a couple photos, but this shows the soup bar, and the salads on the table. Oh my, we sure do have good cooks on Orcas Island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment