I have been packing and washing and squeezing things into luggage, and washing some more... I am sitting here just about falling asleep... Yes, we leave for the mission trip at 6:00 tomorrow morning. In my more awake moments I was sensing the excitement and thrill of embarking on a trip of this magnitude. Right now I am getting pretty thrilled at the prospect of sleeping in my bed for the last time for ten days.
Seriously, We are looking forward to doing whatever God sets before us in this grand adventure. The fact that we are going together, and along with some terrific people makes it all the more memorable.
Thank you for your prayers, your financial contributions (you will get thank you's) and all your help in sending us on our way. Thank you also to all of you that are filling our shoes so that we can go.
We hope to have an exciting report for you about our work in Seattle and Camden, NJ. I think the real work will be in our hearts.
Talk with you all soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment