Barb, these photos are for you! This was my unbelievable breakfast at Calico Cupboard in Anacortes. Omelet style scrambled eggs with fruit. Rick's favorite always is French Toast with extras. I believe this is biscuits and gravy with a side of potatoes, Oh My! Jenny's was the most artistic, French Toast stuffed with Raspberries. Joe had no time for pictures, onto the business of the day. This was our farewell, summer is over, Jenny's going back to school breakfast. We were so happy to find this restaurant in Anacortes. We also went to Joe's surgeon for the last time for xray and check up. Things look good but his recommendation is no contact sports. Joe told him he didn't think he would be playing football. I know this is hard for him, but it is a smart choice for his leg.
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! Mmm..who got the poached egg, that looked delish!
poached? Must be Rick's I think it was over easy... They were all delish
ard!!!!
As for Joey, that stinks about the sports, but it will be great for his musical career!! (am I selfish?)
Post a Comment