The past week or two I feel like I have been on a Huge Hamster Wheel. Well, I hope to hop off soon and get a rest. I am almost finished the baby quilt for a shower this weekend, almost done cat sitting for 1 1/2 weeks, and have basic cleaning jobs, no biggies, to do. The weather is supposed to be stormy today and it is chilly. Sounds like a day to sit by the fire, watching a good ole movie and sewing binding on the baby quilt. I still have leftover chili and cornbread to tide me over. Sounds picture perfect.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Setting My Sights High
The past week or two I feel like I have been on a Huge Hamster Wheel. Well, I hope to hop off soon and get a rest. I am almost finished the baby quilt for a shower this weekend, almost done cat sitting for 1 1/2 weeks, and have basic cleaning jobs, no biggies, to do. The weather is supposed to be stormy today and it is chilly. Sounds like a day to sit by the fire, watching a good ole movie and sewing binding on the baby quilt. I still have leftover chili and cornbread to tide me over. Sounds picture perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment