So the other day I made fresh homemade tortillas loaded with onions, black beans, three cheese mixture and homemade salsa. Oh my, it was delicious. It is our favorite kind of food. So what to make for election day dinner???? Maybe chili since it is chilly out here in the wild west, or black bean soup???
I'm a soup girl, so chilli is definitely one, with lots of sharp cheddar cheese melting on top. Also, there's this little place in Rockville called Soup's On! that makes the best southwestern black bean with generous amounts of cilantro and a little fresh salsa and corn chips on top. But my number one comfort food--Robb will cringe--is mac n' cheese. The junky kind with the powdered cheese you get for 83 cents a box. I'll eat it right out of the pot.
2 comments:
Your such a Happy Blogger! Comfort food Um? Grilled Cheese sandwich with tomato soup! YUM YUM!
I'm a soup girl, so chilli is definitely one, with lots of sharp cheddar cheese melting on top. Also, there's this little place in Rockville called Soup's On! that makes the best southwestern black bean with generous amounts of cilantro and a little fresh salsa and corn chips on top. But my number one comfort food--Robb will cringe--is mac n' cheese. The junky kind with the powdered cheese you get for 83 cents a box. I'll eat it right out of the pot.
Post a Comment