Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Hooked

I became a member of PaperBackSwap for free. I listed ten books to begin with and got a request for one of my books right away!  This is how it works.  You list books for swapping, you pay for the sending  and are rewarded with a point (to purchase books with). For joining you get 2 points and if you refer someone to join, hint hint, you also get points. So if you give it a try, why don't you tell them I sent you. My real full name.  In the meantime I have been going through my bookshelves and adding more books to my list, and today I am sending book 2 &3 out to happy prospects. I am also awaiting my first choice. It's a great deal. Oh, they have sister clubs of CD andDVD swaps. I haven't done that yet. Just think of it as Spring Cleaning a little early!