I love this card. Angie sent it to Joe for his birthday. It even looks like Rick when he was a little boy. As for that Fine Line... sometimes it seems dotted. Trying to enjoy this year fully but every once in a while I feel a panic attack just below the surface. So many decisions, watching Joe grow up and into his manly form. Enjoying accomplishments... That's enough for now.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Some Cards Just Hit the Nail on the Head
I love this card. Angie sent it to Joe for his birthday. It even looks like Rick when he was a little boy. As for that Fine Line... sometimes it seems dotted. Trying to enjoy this year fully but every once in a while I feel a panic attack just below the surface. So many decisions, watching Joe grow up and into his manly form. Enjoying accomplishments... That's enough for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can so relate! From my point of view, it has been fun watching Joe as well!
Post a Comment