Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Whale of a Tale

This is a gorgeous shot of Anacortes and Mt Baker yesterday while we were out watching for whales. The fog was thick and it was cold... but oh sooo worth it.
This is one of the shots that I thought I did not get. Breaching for Joy.
This one is like a picture postcard.... Mts. , Ferry Boat, whale... who could ask for more.
Spy hopping in the sun. Just having some fun.
I wish I could remember what this lighthouse is called, but I know it is looking for a sponsor!
Baby chicks at Barb's house. New freezer chickens!
The Queen of Pies arrived just in time to bless and cut them.
This puzzle was terrible. No border and 5 extra pieces!
The nest I made for Buns
And two movies, one a little lengthy, but worth it. Turn your volume down or the wind will drive you crazy! Oh the sites we saw and didn't catch on the camera!!

2 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

VERY NICE!! YOU TWO HAVE BEEN HAVING WAY FUN! How long will Buns stay? I hope she is feeling better.

Barb Mowery said...

Wow, the whale watching photos and videos brought back a lot of great memories for us. That was such a cool day when you guys took us out whale watching. Looks like the orcas were out in force for Aunt Bunny, too! :)