Wow, that number (2010) sounds so futuristic. I graduated high school in 1975, gotta love those easy numbers to count by 5's. I think I thought I wouldn't live to see this year. Now it's here. Thirty five years later. My life has had so many twists and turns. I am grateful for each one of them. They have made me who I am. Which leads me to the dreaded New Year's resolutions.
This past year has been personally challenging and rewarding. I had a check up that left me needing to address high blood pressure and general issues related to being overweight. I had to decide to choose to be proactive or face the music with medication. I joined Weight Watchers 2/5 and have worked through the slow process of re learning how to care for myself, how to eat and what to change. Exercise is also key. So in the new year I would like to continue this journey for myself as well as for those I love. I want to exercise more regularly.
Balance will be my aim this year. Emotionally, physically, spiritually, time management, work,family and friends.
Thank you for all the love and support you have shown me this year and I may still get a Christmas picture and letter sent? Who knows!
God bless you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment