Jenny and Rick left on Tuesday morning for the long trek to San Antonio. Their first night was spent in Boise, ID. Their days have been long, often with construction for minor interruptions, but in general I think they've had fun. The next evening was spent in Grand Junction Colorado with a nice 20 percent discount for military and a sit down breakfast included. That is a great way to fill the tank. They drove long and hard yesterday and made it to Pecos, TX. They should arrive in San Antonio by 11:00 this morning. Yippeeee!!! Rick flies home tomorrow and it will all seem like a blur of time. I am glad they had this time together and that it is almost accomplished.
Friday, August 20, 2010
On the Road Again
Jenny and Rick left on Tuesday morning for the long trek to San Antonio. Their first night was spent in Boise, ID. Their days have been long, often with construction for minor interruptions, but in general I think they've had fun. The next evening was spent in Grand Junction Colorado with a nice 20 percent discount for military and a sit down breakfast included. That is a great way to fill the tank. They drove long and hard yesterday and made it to Pecos, TX. They should arrive in San Antonio by 11:00 this morning. Yippeeee!!! Rick flies home tomorrow and it will all seem like a blur of time. I am glad they had this time together and that it is almost accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry that you are missing Jenny. What a beautiful woman indeed! Great job, you and Rick. Wish we had a Tejas going away... :( I would love to visit her. Let me know if you want a road trip. I can drive like a trucker!!! xo R
Post a Comment