This picture has a few of my loves all in one picture! First off I am picking Crab. Angie thought it would be OK if Missy my second love in the picture got on the table and investigated. I was picking this crab for the sole enjoyment of my pets. All three were treated to seafood that night. I know, that stuff is $18 a crab in the store. What can I say, I wasn't in the mood to eat it and they were! Look closer in the picture and you see one of my favorite old time shows in DVD format. Of course the sewing machine, but it is Angie's. Lastly the baby quilt in blue and green. It was going to be for the grandbaby but I changed my mind and will do something else. Oh, and I am wearing my favorite apron! She is patiently waiting for the next tidbit to hit the bowl... The big brother that is the hunter, always on the prowl.
4 comments:
Hold up, the quilt is not for the grandbaby? Just because I purchased a quilt kit doesn't mean I'm actually working on it. ;)
Gotcha worried???
And feeding crab to the kitties? What is the world coming to?
Nugget got some too!
Post a Comment