Saturday, July 9, 2011

I love this picture of the Wikstroms!

Matt and Andrea had just come into the reception area at the family center and were introduced as Mr and Mrs Wikstrom. It was a great wedding with lots of beautiful details to make things beautiful and elegant. Their smiles seem to be the most lovely of details at the moment :)
The cutting of the cake was an amazing creation from the Cheesecake Factory, for the family and attendants. Beautiful red cupcakes and gluten free creations were plentiful for guests.
The weather simply could not have been nicer. I am sure I got a little sunburn.
The white chocolate curls on the outside, the roses, and topped with a "W" really spell elegant to me. Lovely... We also enjoyed music from a string quartet from Seattle. I loved the music and wish they would be playing at church tomorrow.
So God Bless you two lovebirds and have a wonderful Honeymoon.

1 comment:

Myles-Era Family said...

great photos. That cake is still haunting me!! :)