Friday, August 5, 2011

I Love Facetime!!

Last night Jenny called. We had a great visit via Facetime on our Macs. Then I realized that Jenny lined up with the picture I have on the desktop of Mo... So it's Jenny's head on Mo's body. It made me laugh and we just had to have some fun.
Of course we had to visit with our sweetie Granddog, Sakura.
Action shot...
Jenny with Mo's hands and feet! Auntie Jenny.

Somewhere in that blackness is a fast licker and some eyeballs.
Isn't Sakura cute. Looks like she's conducting an orchestra.
There's the eyes!
Ain't love grand. She knows the momma that feeds her.
Jenny will be visiting us soon and we are getting excited!!

3 comments:

Myles-Era Family said...

too cute! Is Sakura coming to Orcas as well?

old dog said...

If she keeps munching on Jenny's Cashmere she might get shipped to us :)

Barb Mowery said...

I meant to comment that the photo of Jenny's torso on Mo's legs is hilarious! :)