Thursday, March 29, 2012

MY FACE TIME VISITS WITH MOM


Ah technology. With one hand I curse it and the other embrace. Bunny has an ipod 2 and she is able to do FaceTime calls at the hospital. Joe was there as well. I got to watch Mom eat her pudding, wave her arms around, get it up her nose, and get cleaned up. She then took a snooze and was just like a baby. Eat, poop, sleep. The basics of life. When she woke back up I sang an old favorite hymn to her. And Bunny told her she would steal a hymnal and we could sing together next Tuesday when I get there. She made a little face at the mention of stealing a hymnal. Could of been gas but I'd like to think she can follow along.
So Colleen is picking me up on Tues at BWI and I leave the crack of dawn on Friday. I have to fit a whole lotta livin' in those 3 days. As Grandma Theresa would say "God Love Her"...

1 comment:

Barb Mowery said...

Did you have a good trip to see her? It must have been really emotional. We're glad you got to spend that time with her. We were worried you would be really disappointed about not getting to see Mo.