Saturday, March 24, 2012

Random shots






The sweater that I am modeling was knit by none other than Angie, the super talented one. She started it years ago and had it mostly done. She needed to block it and sew on buttons. I was the happy recipient because it was my size after blocking... Sorry Jenny.
Can't you just see the creative juices flowing in the look on Angie's face and in her eyes?


The cinnamon rolls are something Mark left for us at Teezer's on Friday night. Little did he know that we decided that sugar, fake or white and white flour are not in our diet any longer. Though it was tempting, really tempting. We gave them to a friend, just in time.

Jenny's Birthday is Today March 25th!!
Happy Birthday Rosie. Happy 24th.
Sakura, be sure to give Mom much exfoliation and kisses.





I hope to get some new screen shots tomorrow when we face time with Jenny.

1 comment:

Mike & Shannon said...

very cute sweater, Angie! And I am still waiting for some photos of crafts you mentioned...ohhh I think around CHRISTMAS, Theresa!! Miss you!