Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aunt B and Uncle Bede Eyes


This is my tribute page to a terrific Aunt and Uncle. I love this picture. In case you can't read it all Uncle Bede Eye's shirt says " There's Nothing Wrong With Me That A Little Ice Cream Won't Fix". I'd ship you a case of it if that were still true.
Uncle Bede Eyes is dying. You can tell he's fun just by lookin' at him. I am going to miss you so very much. You've lived through many wonderful and terrible times. Now you know that the end is near and you've said your Our Father, so you've made your peace with God. Maybe there will be Ice Cream in Heaven. I am sending Love, Hugs and Kisses to you and Aunt B.

2 comments:

old dog said...

Just got the call from Bunny. He's in Heaven. As Grandma Theresa would say "Awww, God Love Em".

Barb Mowery said...

I am so sorry to hear it--could you please email me Aunt B's address?