Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh Creative One, Happy Birthday

 Happy Birthday Jen! It seems whatever you put  your hand to... you can accomplish it with flair!
 Love your new apartment and the extras it offers. Just feels like a neighborhood.
Our Yum meal after being on the Lake

Even apples become more beautiful after you have been working on them :)

Sakura used to be so tiny! She wishes her Mommy a Happy Bday! Woof Woof
It is fun when we get the chance to get together. Where were we on this trip? No backseats are in view?

Seems like most of our visiting is on Face Time

But I still get to enjoy the many faces of Jenny

But this was fun watching you open your Bday present!

I hope you are enjoying eating on real flatware. Just SAY NO to PLASTIC!

What I'd really like to say is Happy Birthday with lots of Love and Hugs and Kisses across the miles to my wonderful 25 year old daughter!!

No comments: