Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BARB !!!

 As you will see in the following pictures there is a not so secret recurring theme
 She has blonde hair and wherever you see one you usually see the other.
 Also there usually are lots of grins, giggles and shenanigans going on.
 There is lots of love evident in all the photos. It is to this dedication of Barb's life that I take my hat off and say Here Here!
 Here's to the Mom with her priorities straight that enjoys her life as it unfolds.
 Here's to Barb who is intentional in all she chooses to do. And here's to the family (Mo and Robb) who share it with her!
Happy Birthday was just Not Enough!  Much love to you on your Birthday Season!

1 comment:

Barb Mowery said...

This post was really sweet. It is true: where you see one you usually see the other. I was so excited to get away by myself for Paint Snow Hill...until the second night when I started to feel a bit of phantom limb pain. I got lonely without my little blonde shadow. :)