Saturday, January 24, 2015

Where Do I begin? Oh, the many faces of South Korea!


 I am posing in front of the Mother Ginko Tree in the Secret Garden. It was imense and in prime of turning yellow before losing all her leaves.
 On the top of Seoul Tower  Angie gave us a lock to write a message on and attach to the fencing covered with other locks. It is a "couples" thing and it has a sweet key and key ring with picture window to commemorate the moment.

 There's just no telling what we were looking at and why we were so happy. I do feel very protected with Jenny at my side. The palaces were huge and courtyards large scale. Walk walk walk. What a lot of ground we covered.
 But the rewards were great. This reminds me of a puzzle I am sure I have put together sometime in my life...
 Pusan in S.E. Korea was such a  change from Seoul. The beach was gorgeous and I found some really cute shells.
 The vending machines in the subway would cover your cravings. Fun to see all the different labels. I even got separated with Angie from Rick and Jenny. I was only waiting on my Vitamin C drops to come out!
 Typical Korean pose... but who lurks in the foreground?
This was where we were allowed to write down a wish for the new year. My hands were so frozen that I could barely write. It was truly chicken scratch. Then you tie you wish on the lines of string.
So this is just the beginning of sharing photos of Korea. Thank you for being patient. You won't be sorry!

No comments: