Saturday, November 14, 2015

Our Margo Visit...

Well, it was named Margo on our flying Itinerary... but really it was a Family Visit. And I have so many pictures that I will have to spill them over a little at a time... Let's get caught up...
 First of all the backyard was awesome. What a cool swingset and great fenced in area with nice trees and a workshop for Daddy. The weather was so nice, lots warmer and drier than home.
 But Mo loves books too and boy did we have some fun reading them. She rarely tires of them and so there is always fun to be had.
 Grandpa had fun with Mo on his iPad.
 Barb and Margo getting dressed up for fun! We had gone to Mo's preschool for Trunk or Treat that morning... I can see her candy Jack o Lantern on top of the grandfather clock!
 Liz and Margo having a bit of a rest from all the Birthday activity. Margo needed to get rested for her birthday cake.
 Smooches from Nana
 This is Mo as a Jaguar at Trunk or Treat. It was a very fun time of parading with other preschoolers by the trunks of decorated cars and getting treats.
 Sukey did not want to be left out... Well, maybe she did?
 Margo LOVES her DADDY
 All the Grandparents and Grandkids. So hard to get everyone together and looking the same way.
 Happy Birthday to you....Barb starts us singing
 Margo has not a clue. She is not a grabby baby with food.
 So the best way to let her eat cakes was in small bitty bites. It was so cute to see her Orange tongue from her "candy corn cake" that Mommy, Daddy, Mo, and Grandma made.
 Trick or Treat later that evening. Daddy dressed up like his next door neighbor, Mo the Jag and it was a fun neighborhood event with many small contained bonfires and happy neighbors.
MY SISTERS CAME TO THE PARTY! Can you tell I was excited. It need to last so much longer than an afternoon visit. Ellen, Bunny, Rick and Colleen and I went out to Solomon's Island to look at gift shops, sip coffee and stroll our day away. I know Rick has other photos so I will have to get my hands on them but this is a start.

No comments: