I wonder if you can see grandpas cat ears on his hat?? This dreamy look is Mo stroking the soft feathers on her cheek. She Loves This!
Margo is having her first swim lessons, and she is soooo cute going after the Rubber Duckie
Just having some fun with Grandpa
This is her first set of wheels and she is lovin' it!
Grandpa and Margo at the Nature Center inside of a cool tree.
Amateurs with a Selfie Stick! This was very cool and I will use one of our shots for Christmas Cards this year.
Mo showcasing one of her many leaves found and saved at the Nature Center.
This is a shot I got after being home. Taken at church behind the family center.. looking toward Crescent Beach and the yellow aspens. Look in the top of the lone pine to see the Heron that was resting! Beauty everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment