Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do You See One You Like?




Our Hearts Abound!  Sometimes they felt well.  Sometimes you still see the knitting and eventhough it tightens up, it doesn't look felted.  I guess that's our artistic license.  If you see one you'd like, I'd send it to you. 

5 comments:

The Distracted Knitter said...

I would really like to either get a heart or get the pattern to make my own. Now that i see them, I love them.

Barb Mowery said...

I would like a yellow one--but I would like to send a donation for Jordan. Who should I make the check out to?

Lavishly Loved said...

LOVE THEM! I want two! Have copied and edited the ones I want. Will send you an email.
VERY sweet!

old dog said...

The Hearts are a great fundraiser. They are $10.00 and you can make a check out to Barb Griffin.

Barb Mowery said...

$$ mailed today!