Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a Cat's Life

First of all you see before you four felted Catnip "mice".  It seems they are the absolute rage for all cats we have tempted so far.  They are fun to knit and felt. These are four that are waiting for new homes.
Midnight is King of the Castle. This deluxe climbing gym and snoozing platform was made by Rick for his favorite beasts. He was inspired by Ron Griffin and keeps adding things as they tickle his fancy.  The Cats love giving it a full workout.

3 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

Love the felted mice!
Nice tower too.
How is the weather?
We are melting....

Patricia said...

Isn't there a song about a cat's life? Awe yes catnip mice, my kitty loves her pet mouse!

Barb Mowery said...

These are adorable. Did I tell you that I have crossed over to the dark side of knitting: I am now making wool socks. Duhn, duhn, duhn...