The Tomatoes are sturdy, and nasturtiums will be ever so pretty. This bed has a variety of inhabitants: Jalepenos, Tomatoes, Green & Yellow Peppers, and Eggplant. Only the Habanero is unhappy. Look at the Beautiful Spinach. I took the picture before I picked dinner. Arugula! This too was on our dinner plate this evening.
Kudos to the happy growing season! Love the multiples. I saw someone else doing the bucket thing recently...not sure if it was in Mass or here. (things just do not stick in my mind anymore.) I hope you have a wonderful harvest all summer long!
2 comments:
Kudos to the happy growing season!
Love the multiples. I saw someone else doing the bucket thing recently...not sure if it was in Mass or here. (things just do not stick in my mind anymore.) I hope you have a wonderful harvest all summer long!
mmmmm.....I smell SALSA!!! :)
Post a Comment