Sunday, August 16, 2009

So Little Time, So Many Things to Do

Uncle Mark and Aunt Jenny, along with Kyle, Ami and Jessie arrived mid day on Aug 11th, the same day Jenny returned from her internship in Hawaii. Our household went from 4 to 10 and it was very lively. We had only 1 1/2 days to run the island with family and see the sights and make new memories to cherish. The cousins went out beach combing and the entire visiting Boucher family went out crabbing on the boat. We ate very late that night (crabs and burgers) followed by smores. We so appreciate that Mark and Jenny carved out some time for us to reacquaint our growing children with each other and it was great for the BOYS (Rick and Mark) to goof around together again. They are so much alike it is frightening! I also was so glad to spend one on one time with Jenny. That was a luxury and I really cherish our time together. Thanks Jen for all the encouragement!!!( You Know!)
The day they left we celebrated our 26th Anniversary. The girls made us a wonderful dinner and bought us flowers that were a "Low Arrangement" on the table. Very easy to converse over. Now we are getting ready to send Jenny off to Spokane in 2 days. We will miss her but are happy for her to be moving into a new apt. with good buddies who also are nursing students.(Hi Kat and Megan). So we've fit in a lot of living and we are exhausted but pressing on.
I have some more pics of a crabbing trip we took with the girls last night. I will catch you up soon.

1 comment:

Barb Mowery said...

Hey, when does Joey leave for school??? I am finally getting serious about gathering all the elements of his graduation gift.