
The beautiful view from my first refuge at Camp Four Winds. This was during our quiet time that I sought a spot with a view and the comfort of a great bench. It was sunny and bright, but chilly.



So I moved on to an even more secluded spot, but nice and sunny. I didn't know someone else was there until I heard the noise. It sounded kind of rude. Then I saw them.

So between glimpses of scripture and contemplation I suddenly felt like I had a living object lesson before me.
I have been a "lazy" beached seal... content to live by the living water, drink when I am thirsty, sometimes immersing myself. And in contentment sunning on the deck - separate once again.
The seals hang over the edge, wanting the water.. wanting to sun... wanting both worlds.
I am reminded to have balance and a steady diet of the living water and resting in Him. Lots more thoughts... but this was a good Soul Saturday.
1 comment:
A steady diet of the Living Water. Yes. It is good to be back in Bible Study Fellowship with a lesson to do and accountability again. We are doing John. Back to basics. Good to review once in a while.
Post a Comment