Thursday, March 3, 2011

All about MAUREEN

Rick was the first to hold Maureen when we got there. My arms were aching but he beat me to it.... I was ever so patient.
After bath time Robb was gently brushing Maureen's hair, massaging her scalp. It was so sweet. She adores her daddy and just relaxed totally.
Just so you know she's a REAL baby and does cry??
This is the first time I got to hold my sweetie. I love this picture.
Great Aunt Jenny and Gramma Liz share Maureen.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwwwwhwhhhwhhhwwwwhhhhh! Such chubber cheeks!

Mike & Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures of your beautiful Maureen....the one of you holding her for the first time just warmed my heart!! love it!

Lavishly Loved said...

Love the one of you and Maureen. Is it hanging on the wall yet in your special place where you will see it all day? so so sweet.