skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Happy Blur
This past ten days are a happy blur. First we had a second honeymoon while driving a 16 ft. box truck to San Antonio. The scenery was beautiful, the weather cooperated and the days, though long were manageable. We saw scenery we had seen during our honeymoon 27 years ago and it was delightful. But before I get too far ahead of myself... I will post a picture of Maureen with her Grandpa and with her Grandmas.
Aren't these pictures the sweetest? The grandma picture is terrific. Liz is left, Charlene center and myself on the right. Now I hate to say it but... do you think Maureen has a favorite? wink wink :) If she does it is probably Grandpa because he is a great Baby Soother, says Barb. Just the right Butt Pat, singing and Jiggle!
2 comments:
I am sooooo happy that you got to hold, snuggle, kiss, smooch, and cuddle your granddaughter!!! I think Grandma T is her very favorite!! Looking forward to more photos! xo
AGREE! Definitely Maureen loves her Grandma T! What a wonderful picture of the three of you! A real framer :)
Great of Grandpa Rick as well! Better find an empty wall...quick!
So happy for you!
Post a Comment