Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bleary but not Teary

Angie left for Western today.  She packed up her car til it barely had air inside.  Rick loaded  up a sofa that she was given by a friend at work, a chair from a yard sale and our old upright vac. We had been wanting to complete a quilt for the not so beautiful condition of the couch so we sewed til the weeee hours. Finally the top is done being pieced. It turned out bigger than we had planned, which isn't bad. But we didn't have a backing large enough.  So she had to leave it behind.  So from the wee hours of 2:45 to 6:00 AM I slept wonderfully (don't do the math). Then back to bed til getting up with Joe.  I am dreaming of another nap now, and it is perfect rainy weather for sweet dreams.  Pictures to follow someday....

2 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

The quilter extrodinaire! Is this Angie's last year? I seem to think it is her third. Did I get lost along the way?
I remember coming out to the GC with all my worldly possessions packed in my car as well! My how the years have gone by.

Jake said...

Hi T.,

Using Jakob's account to talk to you. Too lazy to make my own, lol.

Love reading your page. Great photos and your writing is witty and clever. Angie's place looks cute and leaves me feeling wistful for those ancient days of my own.

Katharine