Friday, September 7, 2007
The Power of Suggestion
It's funny but each time I look at the blog for answers to the question about the holidays I start daydreaming about the Holidays!! I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that I try and make something special for family and that takes time. I have to be inspired with just the right idea, plan colors or patterns and then begin. It takes lots of time.... So now I find myself changing my answer in my head.... I also wanted to make my Christmas cards and that too takes time. So maybe you need to reconsider your answer, or your gift giving and make it all meaningful. Balance is always the greatest challenge. Keeping Christ in Christmas, ho, ho, ho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Blue Thunder,
So, what colors do you have in mind for me?
I am making you a necklace to match your hair!
Just thought I would give the results of the question
3 said are you kidding? to the question of do you think of Thanksgiving and Christmas when school starts back up...
0 said they were thinking of where they would spend it.
2 said "I'm thinkin of Hawaii
2 said "Oh Yeah, time waits for no man"
So there you have it. We are all different!
Post a Comment