Ah yes, It is that wonderful time of year when my house smells strongly of garlic, peppers and onion. Salsa time is a big tradition with us. Seeing all the jars makes Rick very happy. It seems that everyone is concerned that this is not enough to "see us through" the winter so we may be repeating the process soon. I would like my hands to recover first. We do our salsa the old fashioned way...cutting everything by hand with the exception of the garlic and a few of the hotter peppers (habenero, serrano and chili jalepenos). That was 30 lbs. of tomatoes and many other secret ingredients. Joe thought that it wasn't hot enough "it barely tickles my taste buds". That sounds like a challenge to me!
Bon Appetit
4 comments:
So, that is where you have been. Does Joe help cut the ingredients?
Little hard to read your blog this time. Different perspective on the photos. Pretty salsa though!
Janet's Mom-in-law went home to be with the Lord Sunday. The funeral was yesterday.
Dad gets operated on next Wednesday. Please pray that this is the answer to his inability to walk. He is in constant pain.
FAll temps are here at last! It is lovely outside.
Working on a floral cordouroy jacket. I ruined my other one while cleaning up fallen pine tress at camp last year.
Happy chopping!
mmmmmm salsa....!!! Theresa's salsa............
just dropping a wee hint.... :)
oh yummy I love Salsa when steve is home!
Patecakes
Oh I forgot to comment on the hair, lovely. Thank you for thinking of me yesterday, What a pleasant surprise.I really am a candle person.
patecakes
Post a Comment