Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Awana Sparkies

We had our first Sparks club and were surprised with ten Sparkies.  We even had a few who couldn't come, so we might have a nice sized group this year. We had quite a few new kids and everyone said at least one section so everyone got a reward. That is a terrific start to the season!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

How fun! My Alex is in Sparkies again this year and Chloe is in Cubbies. I am a Sparks leader for the 1st time this year...it's def a workout and I'm praying that I can have some impact on those little cherubs! :D Have a great day!!

Lavishly Loved said...

What fun! Kids are so cool. I love how they want to learn. They really soak all that knowledge into their little brains. I love how they get so excited! I love hugs and laughter!
Have a great year my friend!