Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Shoes Poll

I asked the silly poll question about shoes because the radio program I listen to in the morning said that a high percentage of females have upwards of 60 prs. (closer to 100).  I couldn't believe that, and I am relieved that no one that reads my blog has that many.   Of course it could be a lack of storage space that keeps the numbers lower.  I had to say goodbye to 2 pair since the blog. One were my absolute favorites, my pink anywheres. They just hurt my tootsies now, so they must go. Another pair just went funky on the soles and felt tacky all the time. Yuk.  So I will probably have my eye out for a new tempting pair. For now the weather has turned to instant fall and my tennies and black leather slip ons are all I will need for most every occasion. Now if we get some snow like last year!!!!!  I am all for it!

Thanks for answering my silly question.... I'll have to think of another.

2 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

I usually wear tennies for everything, but bought a suede black, old lady (suits me) looking pair for under slacks last year. I think I have worn them 3 times. With fall coming though, I will probably be sporting them some more.

old dog said...

Angie gave me a pair that didn't work out for her. They are crocs, but they look like Mary Jane's minus the patent leather. They are good in a pinch but they are thinner soled than I am used to and just a might chilly since they are plastic (rubber). They are black and are good under slacks too. Not old lady though. Remember, I may be an old dog, but I have new tricks up my sleeve!