It just doesn't get any better than this. I did bring some yarn and needles with me but didn't get much done. We had one of the liveliest sessions ever. Seems everyone had a reason to drop in on Barb today. Even Barb who doesn't "do sugar" can appreciate a donut every 10 or 15 years. People will do most anything to get just one more...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I already can't wait until next year! The donuts were so good and it was so much fun!
I am good for a while....as far as donuts go.. Nothing beats those homemade maple bars!!!!! I am still on the same knitting project!! (it's been 3 months!)
3 comments:
I already can't wait until next year! The donuts were so good and it was so much fun!
Next year? Do we have to wait a year?
I am good for a while....as far as donuts go.. Nothing beats those homemade maple bars!!!!! I am still on the same knitting project!! (it's been 3 months!)
Post a Comment