I used the pink bolas, and Rick the silver.(but maybe silver matches my white wings better?)
It is Tricky. Just when you think you've made a great shot it wraps and unwraps itself! We didn't have time to play an official "21 " game, but we played to 10. Actually Angie started and Rick finished.
Look at this shot of Ricks. Two on the top wrung (3 pts. each) and one on the botton (1 pt.) Yikes, I am going to need to practice, But it is so much fun. Portable too!
Would you believe there is a ladder golf web site? Very Cool! Did I say Thank You Yet? Barb and Robb continue to come up with home made items that are better than anything in the store!
2 comments:
YAY!!! You like ladder golf! :) Robb's going to be thrilled. He became obsessed with ladder golf this summer and thought you would enjoy it, too. Sorry it's so late, though. I think he mailed it "Slow Boat to China" rate. :) Happy belated birthday!!!!!!
What are you doing playing games with out me? I am so jealous! I got a new backgammon board for my birthday! Want to come over to my house and play some day? Or I can bring it to your house. I just love birthdays!
Post a Comment