Sunday, March 29, 2009

Follow Up on Graduation

Taken outside of Carver Gymnasium... it was the gathering of techies. Rick with his I-phone and Grandma with her blue tooth on her ear. The girls had just been sending texts... What happened to simple communication?
We shared a lovely meal together after graduation at "On Rice" in Fairhaven. It happens to be a favorite restaurant of Angie's but the rest of us enjoyed our first time.

Big little brother with a congratulatory hug.
Back to On Rice. It's a Thai rest. that had very good service, good tasting food and plenty of it.
The "thai sisters" here share a Thai Iced Tea made with coconut milk. I was content to share Chai tea, in a teapot. They actually brewed it in a french press. No sediment seeped out and it was very clear tasting. Mom and Dad enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Barb Mowery said...

Nice photos--makes me feel like I was there! :) What are Angie's plans now that she's all learn'd up?

old dog said...

She takes off on Wednesday for two weeks in Sunny Spain. Sounds like Price is Right. Her former housemate lives and teaches there. They will have a ball on her Spring Break.
Then she's knockin on doors for work.

Lavishly Loved said...

Thanks for the follow up! Love to see families all together!
Great talking to you Friday as well. Too long no speaky.
hey, I loaded more items on my Etsy! I feel like a techie. LOL!!!

Colleen Dulaj said...

Wow, your kiddies are all grown up! (and beautious as well) You must be so proud. Angie should open up her own Art Shop. That girl has major talent. You photos are spectacular as Barb noted.

Colleen Dulaj said...

You must be so proud! You have beautiful children and now, smart! The photos are spectacular, as Barb noted. I wish I could do what you do with the camera and New Tricks. Keep up the great work. Congratulations Angie!