Sunday, March 22, 2009

GRADUATION DAY


Would you believe the blog queen was busy taking pictures for everyone else or posing in them to take good ones for myself! But to wet your whistle a little I will post part of the ceremony of graduation.
The students were welcomed in by the Bellingham Pipe Band. I found them excellent both in sound and performance. I would love to hear them again.



It seemed as if there was a competition when your student's name was announced, it was your chance to cheer them on, or simply for them to know they had a rooting section somewhere in the audience. We were way up in the nosebleed section and Angie had no idea where we were seated. So I am not a high paid videographer. Oh well. The moment is captured for us to remember and for you to peek at. It was such a happy day. I will follow with more pictures when I get them.

1 comment:

Lavishly Loved said...

YEAH ANGELA BANGELA!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!
Can't wait to see more pics!